Tuesday, March 21, 2017

7 Year gap in blogging

I was reviewing my linkedin profile and noticed a link to my blog ...can't believe my last post was in June 2010.Where did 7 year go??wondering,sent 2 kids off to university,aged more,communication and writing slowly and steadily changed from blogging to Instagram,snap-chat,twitter,Facebook messenger,whatsapp. Facetime, skype took over need of in person meetings. We are getting technologically advanced but in this advancement loosing personal connectivity,talk over the phone has become thing of yesteryear.This loss of personal connectivity is impacting all of us alike we are living in our own world which doesn't even have room for constructive feedback.While I appreciate all technology advancement and have adapted few of them I appreciate in person meeting more,I still prefer phone over snapchat,beautifully crafted email over instant messenger.Call me old school-probably ....:)

No comments: