Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Role Model


1Let me start with what exactly is role model, it is seen as a person who younger people aspire like to be. How many of you here have a role model? Is it mandatory to have role model, may be yes may be no, It is totally a personal choice to have or haven’t any role model.
2.      What do role models do, when you have role models you try to follow their footstep, they influence your decision making, action you take. Role models help to bring out the best out of you.
3.      Who can be role model-I would say anyone can be role model, each and every individual is blessed with capability to influence life of others in positive way. Anyone can be role model for anyone.
4.      How to find a role model: Anyone can be your role model if your heart and brain tells you to follow his/her footstep, remember every individual is unique, something which has worked for your role model may not work for you, use your judgment and follow the trail. While trying to be like your role model don’t lose yourself.

5.      Although I like to carve my own pathway and no one is my role model yet, my life, my personality and character has been highly influenced by my grandparents and parents. I have learnt how to be humble and grounded from them. I have learnt how to be a devoted wife, mother, sister etc.. etc. How to keep doing the deeds without any expectation. How to deal with ups and downs of life by keeping calm. They have been my pillar of strength till date, my mom’s food can still make me happy, my dad’s guidance still help me to come out of difficult situation. My grandma’s smile still touch my heart.

Everyone in society should be a role model, not only for their own self-respect, but for respect from others.by Barry Bonds so go ahead setup a personal improvement goal for yourself and lead by example be a role model for yourself and others, with this I would conclude my speech for today. 

No comments: